Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Say Nothing #BOOKREIVEW




Image result     To order your copy click here



Let's get right into this one guys..  A Federal Judge thinks his wife picked up his 6 year old twins through a text. Truth is they were actually picked up by kidnappers. He is told to say nothing. This is a gripping thrill ride of a book. Trust me once you open this book you may as well clear your schedule because you will end up making this book a priority and won't be able to set it down until you are done. You really get into the head of the Scott, the Federal Judge and I felt that the characters were developed. The short chapters were a huge plus because it helped to keep me turning pages as I kept thinking just one more chapter. I loved this book and although I haven't previously read a book by this author now he is on my list of top author's of books to read. 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


   Don't toss out your old clothes repurpose them! 



     If you have a product or book you would like me to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment