Monday, March 13, 2017

#FANTASYREVIEW #BOOKREVIEW Beyond The Red Mountains

Image result for book beyond the REd mountains by Greg JohnsonTo order yours go to click here


I fell in love with this book. It's been awhile since I sat down and read some fantasy so I was really pleased with the story line which was fun and put me in the adventure mood!  I actually was surprised that I haven't heard more about this gem. Greg Johnson's Beyond The Red Mountains is a story of Kelvin and Elizabeth two people who think they are the only ones who have survived the Dark Days. Kelvin has questions and finds himself on a adventure and meets up with Elizabeth. They both discover they have been lied to and that things aren't as they believed.  One adventure after another, fast paced  and a page turner. It kept my interest wondering what would happen next.  They are following a map to find the last resting place of the fourth Founder of Triopolis. The book ended with a cliff hanger which leds me into the next book Across The Golden Desert (I am reading this now! review up soon!) This was definitely a first book introducing to characters. Adventure and fun. I can easily see this being compared to many adventure series as once you read the first one you will beg for more to be added to the series! I loved it! I did receive this for review purposes but no matter as we always share our honest reviews. LOVED IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment